
Soooo.....Stan got a new laptop a couple weeks ago. Mostly we purchased it so when he's deployed in June he can Skype us, but it's sure nice to have for all his Army online courses, and Dixie school work.
After we got the kids in bed tonight I sat down in bed with my laptop. I was on a mission to look up some last second lesson plan ideas for Princess Academy (Sophie's all girl joy school) in the morning. Stan was in his office and he had been on his laptop all day trying to finish up his English paper and zip through some of his Army courses. As I'm sitting there Stan comes in with his laptop and sits on the bed next to me. I know we're thinking the same thing. We've been in the same house all day, but haven't spent one second together! As we sit in silence for a few minuets working at our machines, Stan all the sudden starts to laugh. Is this what we've reduced to? A couple of computer geeks who stare at their laptops all day? Are we going to have to IM each other so we can talk? lol....I message him back. Just kidding ;) I used my actual voice. I have to admit we probably did look pretty funny the two of us sitting there in bed staring at our computers.


1 comment:
next step: cyber sex. :)
Post a Comment