Sunday, January 16, 2011

This weeks Highlights....

Grayden Lost another tooth. If he looses one more he'll only have 3 out of his 8 front teeth. He has one permanent top tooth that fell out way before the others so it's been all the way in for months now. He says, "Just call me Toe-Mater".

I used the brand new roaster again today (thanks Mom and Dad) to cook a turkey for Sunday dinner.

Layla can now wear her hair in piggy tails. And she's been going to nursery this whole month!

Stan survived his first week going back to school. We've all come to the conclusion that Homework Stinks!

After Stan sat on and accidentally broke our cheep white composite wood toilet seat (thank heaven it wasn't me) I picked up one of those seats with the slow close lids. I love it:)
Note: It's OK for Stan to have broke the seat. He's excited that all his working out is making him gain a little weight. Me on the other hand...It might have thrown me into a deep depression ;)

Todd has been digging a hole in the back yard for almost a week now. He said, "I'm digging a hole to China." The rate he's going....it might just happen.

Sophie got to start up dance again with Pure Energy dance. Her Aunt Sara teaches her and does a wonderful job.

All things considered I think we had a pretty good week. At least we made it through without any major accidents or injuries. And really...what more can you ask for?

1 comment:

Bloxham family said...

Ha Ha... that is funny that Stan broke your toilet seat! I think if that was to ever happen to me I would be re-thinking my eating and workout habits. lol

Blog Archive