Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More than half way

Is anyone else out there mystified at the rate that our current month has gone by? I still have my dang Christmas tree up! Maybe I should just take the Christmas decorations off, and hang a bunch of hearts on it for V-day....hhhmmm....probably not. It's just been super busy around here. Who would have thought that Stan going back to school would mean more work and less time for me? OK, I'm not completely naive I knew it was going to be a whole new way of life, but that doesn't mean I was ready for it. If anyone that's done the back to college drill has any tips for me I'm completely open to them.
Today's princess academy was a success. The little girls had a ball and we made it through the whole 2 hours with only one mess. And it almost shouldn't count because Layla made it. Tonight I asked Sophie what her favorite part of Princess Academy was and she said, "it was the dancing and the drawing and the music." I wish I would have taken pictures, but it was all I could do to keep the girls entertained and keep Layla out of trouble. Instead I've posted this picture of Sophie in one of the dress-ups she got for Christmas. She's such a ham ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive