Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family Pictures

While up North this summer we decided to get family pictures before Stan shipped off to boot camp. I’ve been wanting them forever, because we don’t have any with Layla. My sisters friend Erin did the photo shoot for us. She amazingly patient with the kids and probably had to take 500 pictures to get anything decent of my four little wiggle warts. Somehow she managed to get some really amazing shots.

Here are some of my favorites:)

family02 family006

family009 kids1

family008 family012 family013

family14

family13 family17

family011

Here's a slide show of all the pictures just in case you wanna see them:)

9 comments:

Jen said...

These are gorgeous!

Jenny said...

Love them! I love the field of poppies and that fun blue wall. Such cute colors!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I love the one with you and your two girls..SO CUTE! You have dang cute kids!!

The White's said...

Wow, those pictures are wonderful, you have such an adorable family. I have to tell you that I think you are very brave. I don't think I could be a military wife, I really do appreciate how much military families go through so we can be safe, I appreciate the sacrifice that you and your husband are making. Thank you so much.

Megan said...

Ummm you are and your family are GORGEOUS! HELLO! I love the pictures and the colors. Well done!

Chelsi Lasater said...

SHUT UP!!!! Those are Uh-mazing!!! Feel free to send me some!! You guys are so Parenting Magazineable!!!

Amanda Borden said...

Those are lovely. I love them all!!

Abbie said...

Your pics are amazing.

horsesaytheresay said...

Well done Shani! So fun to see ;o)

Blog Archive