Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thanks for the votes!

I've entered the E.L.F. cosmedics contest and thanks to all my supportive friends and family I've made it to the top 500 out of something like 6000 women. I've posted some links on face book and sent out some e-mails. But I thought it wouldn't hurt to give a shout out to all my blogging friends. You can vote once every day until the contest ends. If you have a second Click on the E.L.F. button to the right. It should take you right to my page. Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Glad you posted that you can vite everyday. I voted when I saw you put it on FB, but I didn't know you could do it more than once! Way to go you!

I am glad that Layla is doing well. Modern medicine really is awesome! What a trooper she, and your family, is! And it sounds like you have the same requirements in a hotel as I do. lol. It's all about cleanliness and an ACTUAL breakfast!

Blog Archive