A few years ago had I read about a mom who posted reminder signs all over her house, I would have laughed and called her a little obsessive. But here I am 3 and 1/2 kids later I've found myself borderline insane from constantly repeating everything. This all started with a dirty bathroom mirror that my boys have defiled with everything from soap and toothpaste to Scentsy wax. The signs soon snowballed into other more common reminders ie; flushing toilet and turning off lights.
My oldest is just starting to read so I decided to use pictures to help both he and the younger ones remember what the signs mean. The boys even helped me cut them out, laminate them and hang them up. If this works I'm sure we'll be posting all kinds of signs all over our house.


8 comments:
This is such a good idea! I need to do this for my 4 year old!! Thanks for the idea!!
I had to do that in my apartment with a bunch of 18 to 24-year-olds. ;) Deneal and Jaclyn fondly referred to me as The Kitchen Nazi. My signs were a little more harsh though...hehehe.
This is a fabulous idea. Maybe it'll keep my almost 4 year old out of the soap & water for more than 20 minutes. She's obsessed & it drives me insane!
Shani that is a great idea. Phil got on here and red it and then he told me as a joke that he was going to start posting signs. I just had to laugh at him.
That's awesome...I'm totally stealing that idea when mine is older haha...
What a beautiful little family you have. I would love to get together soon. I go to St. George for shopping. We try to avoid Sin City at all cost. I am so excited to have found your family again. I will send my phone number to you on facebook.
It's definitely worth the sanity to post the signs - maybe Rhett will listen or read too! I love the pic with Grayden and the oven mits!
Hey Shani, I don't have your email address to send you an invite to my blog.
Post a Comment