
For anyone who hasn't read this or the other's ie; The Christmas Box, The Christmas Sweater, you're missing out. Just plan on reading them this year. They will put you in the REAL Christmas spirit.
I found this old book of mine while I was sorting through some boxes. It's been at least 10 years since I read it last. It's not very large so I decided to buzz through it and make it my 2nd book for December. It's a very interesting read. I'd like to know if anyone else has read it and hear some reviews. While I was looking for a picture to post I discovered that Disney made a television movie about the book. Of course they had to remove any religious references. In the book the little boy lists Jesus as someone from our Earth who helped fight against the dark forces.
I generally like this book. It's written very well and definiteley gives a brain something to chew on.


No comments:
Post a Comment