I love these I think they are so funny!! We did one too! Also, yaaahhh! Congrats on the new little surprise. I think it is awesome and am slightly jealous. :)
This is so fun! I had to do one too cause they just crack me up! I don't know that I had said congrats yet on being pregnant but if I did I'll say it again. Congrats! I hope you get another girl so there is more girl power in your home! Happy Holidays!
Dear Shani: I must be slower than most, for I just found your kind comment on my blog site. So good to hear from you! Both the Allen family and yours look wonderful in your pictures. What cute kids! Tristan just finished BYU and he and Nicole moved the day after graduation to Grand Junction, CO where he found a job in satellite mapping. They expect their second in about a month. Hope to hear from you again.
6 comments:
I love these I think they are so funny!! We did one too! Also, yaaahhh! Congrats on the new little surprise. I think it is awesome and am slightly jealous. :)
NAILED IT!!! Love it. It actually looked very legit.
This is so fun! I had to do one too cause they just crack me up! I don't know that I had said congrats yet on being pregnant but if I did I'll say it again. Congrats! I hope you get another girl so there is more girl power in your home! Happy Holidays!
I love this!!! So Fun! Congrades on the new baby. Love you guys
Is this to fun to watch this happy family having such a Christmas Ho Ho Ho down!!! What darling stage talent; a Nanna and Pappa couldn't be prouder!!!
Dear Shani: I must be slower than most, for I just found your kind comment on my blog site. So good to hear from you! Both the Allen family and yours look wonderful in your pictures. What cute kids! Tristan just finished BYU and he and Nicole moved the day after graduation to Grand Junction, CO where he found a job in satellite mapping. They expect their second in about a month. Hope to hear from you again.
Post a Comment