This is part 2 of my posts for Chelsi. She posted some great pictures on her blog of her very cute house, that were so much fun to see. I later told her on the phone that I'd post some for her and she requested I post "a whole bunch". So here are some pictures of my little experimental laboratory. Let me tell you folks it's way better than cooking in the trailer. (lol) It would be so hard for me to pick a favorite thing about this kitchen. It's a tie between the pantry door (it still needs hardware) that Stan built for me, My pot rack and the dishwasher!!
Watch for part 3 of my house postings. In honor of halloween I thought I'd do a scary posting and show before and after shots of my kids play room and my husbands moose head. whaa...ha..ha..ha
P.S. I'm sorry the pantry door pic isn't right side up. I don't want to re-do the whole post so you'll just have to turn your head sideways. ;)



2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! I cannot wait till I see it in person! And I LOOOOOOVE your pot rack! (And the door!)
You have such a gorgeous house. I think I accidentally copied your bathroom because I had seen it a year or two ago, and I painted mine turquoise, too and remembered yours when I saw these. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, btw.
Post a Comment