Saturday, June 7, 2008

I've been tagged!!

My friend Monica tagged me a couple days ago and I'm finally getting around to posting my answers. I am supposed to list what I was doing 10 years ago, 5 years ago, 5 months ago, 5 things on my "to do list", 5 snacks that I enjoy, 5 things I would do if suddenly I was a billionaire, 5 places I have lived, 5 things people may not know about me and then 5 people I get to tag!

Try not to fall asleep,
10 years ago I was just finishing up my sophore year in high school at Weber High. I was chomping at the bit to finally turn 16. I worked for R&O construction cleaning their office building.
5 years ago I lived in a trailer here in Hurricane. I was only a few months shy of having my first baby and celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary.
5 months ago I Was doing pretty much what I'm doing now. Trying to keep up with my 3 kids and try in vain to keep my house from caving in. lol5 things on my to do list: Organize my Laundry/craft room, Clean the downstairs toilet...eeehhww, Finish repairing some jewlery for my neighbor, Paint the boys room and go to the bank and post office tomorrow.
5 snacks: carmel popcorn, fruit, cucumbers, chocolate anything, Clementines
5 billionaire things: Finish my house decorating, make the most awesome backyard ever!! Heck maybe I'd even add onto the house. I'd definitly go shopping. Pay off our house and get the car I really want.
5 places I have lived: Fort Bridger, Ogden ( Including north and south Ogden), Morgan, New Rochelle NY, St. George and good ol' Hurricane.
5 things you might not know: Well the cat's out of the bag; I sing ok?, I was a nanny in New York, I'm a Disney Land finatic, I've hiked to the top of Mt. Timpanogus 4 times, I had Sophie at home.
5 people I tag: Chelsi, Maren, Tiffany, My mom, Jenny, TAG you're it!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Is that Jenny me? I just wonder because my name was the #1 girls name for like 30 years, so everyone has five friends name Jen.

Jen said...

Fun tag by the way. I totally knew you had Cinderella at home, though.

Blog Archive