Hop scotch and butter ball are getting chubby. So big in fact that when Dotty sits on them now their heads poke out from under her. The three of them are really outgrowing their nest. We've had so much fun watching our birds. I hope both of our little birds survive. So far they both are doing great.
Hurray for summer. The kids and I have been having so much fun with all the fresh fruit and veggies that are available. For a yummy desert yesterday we made some yummy Strawberry parfaits. We layered chopped up strawberries, a drizzle of chocolate, whip cream and chopped up vanilla cookies. My little chief had lot's of fun with this. And as you can see Speedy would have, but he fell asleep before dessert. (swimming always wears him out)


2 comments:
Way cute pictures. I especially love the Dutton Days one!
Your yummy dessert sounds delicious. We'll have to try it! Cute pics!
Post a Comment