2- We have a tree! Ok I know it's not much now, but in a few years it will be so nice to have. I'd like to plant a bunch more in the back yard. Fruit trees would be nice.
3- Our wall is fixed! My 5 year old was all upset because the blocks didn't match. I explained how they make it in batches and that no two are the same. He then proceded to tell me that maybe it would look better when the grout was dry. Ok 5 going on 50! Well, I think it's ton's better than a hole in the wall!
I was a little worried the other day when it was 100 degrees + thank goodness a big storm came in and cooled things down. I actually wore a jacket, sneakers and a beanie to my husbands ball game last night.


3 comments:
How fun to have a yard. It looks great! It's fun to see the pictures with the mountain in the background. I miss Hurricane.
Congrats on: your grass, tree, wall, and graduate! I am extremely envious of people who have a yard and yours looks awesome! We should definitely get together soon, we could even bring our hubbies since they kinda like each other.:)
I can't believe you already have grass growing. I saw you husband throwing down the grass seed.
Post a Comment