Shani~ I didn't know you had a blog, way cute! Looks like you kids are growing like weeds. You should check out our blog. themellorconnection.blogspot.com. Hope we see you guys real soon!
Congrats Chief! Looks like he had a lot of fun and learned a lot.
I'm kind of sad that Areya had to drop out of her preschool in Utah when we moved. Hope we will be able to find one just as great as that one over here. She is one of the lucky ones who gets to have 2 years of preschool because her birthday just misses the deadline.
4 comments:
Shani~ I didn't know you had a blog, way cute! Looks like you kids are growing like weeds. You should check out our blog. themellorconnection.blogspot.com. Hope we see you guys real soon!
Cute!!!
What a great big boy!!! Nanna and Pappa are soooooo proud of you!!!! We LOVE your songs, poems, and hard work accomplished this year in school...
Congrats Chief! Looks like he had a lot of fun and learned a lot.
I'm kind of sad that Areya had to drop out of her preschool in Utah when we moved. Hope we will be able to find one just as great as that one over here. She is one of the lucky ones who gets to have 2 years of preschool because her birthday just misses the deadline.
Post a Comment