Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Timing is everything!

Cinderella and her prince Charming

Well, the last week was a busy one. In fact I'm pretty much counting on the rest of May being that way. So far this month we've had Grandma Dutton's 91 st b-day, a baby blessing, The relay, my Boutique, My moms b-day and Mother's day. The only thing left is 2 nephews and a niece graduating from high school. I'm coming to the conclusion that May is even more hecktick than December.

By the way did anyone else find themselves re-thinking a few months ago when they were complaining about the cold winter??? I took the boys to the park today and just about died. It looks like siesta season is here. That's right people between the hours of 11:00 A.M. and 2:P.M. our house is on lock down with the A/C on. All playdates now can only be scheduled with friends who have a pool. lol.

All joking aside and on a very sad note....MY ICE MAKER DIED.... talk about bad timing, not to mention my fridge is only a year and a half old! ( You know just old enough for the warranty to be up) And I also just definitly confirmed that the A/C in the back of my van is blowing hot air! We bought the van in November so for all I know it never worked. Sure I tried the thing out before I bought it. I just didn't think to go sit in the back. As far as priorities go the van will have to be fixed first. And then maybe by some miracle the ice maker will stop playing dead.

Why does everything always happen at once? When it rains it pours.

Wow, listen to me cry. I'm sure worse things happen to people. The pioneers didn't have A/C or ICE. Now that I really think about it my little complaints sound silly and I'm tempted to erase this post. I guess I just had to vent and then read my rantings to see how silly they sounded. We really are so blessed. There isn't anywhere I'd rather be than here with my honey raisning my babies. With a little strategy I'm sure everything will work out. Don't they always in the end?

Thanks for everyones love and support. That's really how we all make it through isn't it?

3 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

Ooh! Talk about bad timing!! Vent all you want, girlie! Warrenties are such traps!! I think they put a time bomb in appliances to only break after warrenty! :( Good luck, Sweetie! Stay cool! ;)

Tiffani said...

Vent all you want, I am sure that was the main reason for blogging. Pure "vent"ilation. And so sorry about your ventilation in your van. That stinks! One of these day's I am going to make it to the park on park day. I am sure of it!

Chelsi Lasater said...

Of course! I could write and you could illustrate! Let's do it! Ps. I linked to your blog on my sweet sites list!!

Blog Archive