Monday, October 18, 2010

Kara's Pumpkin Patch

My Niece Kara is going to have an open house Fall/Halloween photo shoot the week of Halloween. She used my kids as models for her fliers (aren't I so lucky) Anyway, if you're in the Hurricane area and this might be something you're interested in I'll be posting the flier on here in a few days.
































4 comments:

The Drapers said...

Hey been thinking about you! When did Grayden and Todd get so big??? And oh my little Layla is a doll.. There all so cute.. Love all the pics! Glad you got to go see Stan.

HeatherStout said...

Oh, those are some cute kids! So glad you got to go out to see Stan and that you only lost a couple of hours. I think this time of year always goes by fast, so hopefully the end of those 6 weeks will be here soon! My sister's husband is in the Air Force, so I know what you and the kids have to go through, too. Hang in there:)

Phil and Kelly said...

Your family is so cute!!! I am glad you could go to Gorgia and have a great time. We love you all!

Jenny said...

so cute! how fun that you got to have them be little models ;) oh i love pumpkins and fall!

Blog Archive