Monday, September 13, 2010

Pick a princess, any princess....


Before bed I was helping Sophie comb out her Sleeping Beauty doll's hair. While doing this here's how our conversation went.

Me: When your grown up you're going to have long golden hair just like this and be so beautiful like Sleeping beauty.
Sophie: I don't want to look like Sleeping Beauty!
Me: Who do you want to look like? (trying to guess what princess she's going to say)
Sophie: I want to look like a Shani.
Me: A Shani:)
Sophie: Uh-huh! I'm going to be a Sophie Shani!

My heart is still a puddle:)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Tender buttons! She will be one gorgeous Sophie Shani too ;)

Abbie said...

Awwww, so cute!

HeatherStout said...

Too cute! And I love that picture of you and your girls. Also, I wanted to tell you at the PD parade how AWESOME you look! What are you doing?! Whatever it is, it's totally working:)

The White's said...

So sweet!

Chelsi Lasater said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! My heart is in a puddle too!!!!!

Blog Archive