Saturday, September 25, 2010

Days without Daddy

Here are a few of the random things that have been going on while Stan's been gone.


Picture number one: A large turkey vulture got fried on the power lines in front of our house.


Pictures 2 and 3: Dutton kids get to ride on Grandpa's van for the Peach Days parade.


The boys loved riding on the roof:)

Picture number 4: Sophie's ready for a game of.....uhmmmm ...dodge ball?

Picture number 5: I went in to check on them one night and couldn't find Todd in his bottom bunk. Then this is what I found. Ahwww...They do love each other:)


Picture number 6 and 7: Sophie's a been an emotional wreck since her Dad's been gone.


Come home soon Daddy!!! We miss you:(

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Awe, break my heart little sophie! Glad you're almost done! That's a big turkey btw!

Megan said...

The vulture thing is CRAZY!

horsesaytheresay said...

So much fun down South! That's it, I'm packing my bags!
See ya soon,
Mum!

Chelsi Lasater said...

Almost done! Almost done!!

Blog Archive