Monday, August 30, 2010

I miss you

On Tueseday Stan will have been gone for 6 weeks! Only 4 more weeks till graduation. The kids and I made countdown chains on Saturday. We ended up doing 2. A shorter one to count down to graduation and a longer one for AIT. I was missing Stan a little more than usual this weekend. I thought I'd get a call from him on Sunday, but it din't happen. My hopes were really high cause 4th platoon got to talk for almost an hour. I'm good friends with a few wives from 4th platoon so I was really happy for them. But I will admit after not hearing from Stan, I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for myself. lol. After a good nights rest and some inspiring thoughts from friends I'm ready to tackle week 7! Hooah! I'm dying to hear what Stan's latest PT and shooting scores are. I guess I'll just have to wait for a letter. Mr. Postman, Don't let me down! ;)


I posted a
Slideshow of Stan's acutal Foxtrot Co. on Stan's letter blog. Go check it out.

2 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

I love you!!! Hang in there!!! I prayed extra hard for you guys last night...I guess I just had a feeling. xoxo

Megan said...

More than half way there! Wahoo! Hang in there!

Blog Archive