That's it! I'm going crazy. In my whole married life I've never had to deal with the ohhhh so anoying sound of the smoke alarm chirp! Stan always took care of it. Apparently there was a small oversite in adding *Chang ALL fire alarm batteries to Stan's, things to do before Bootcamp list! I'd do it myself except...1) Our ceilings are 10 feet tall. 2) Even with my 3 ft. step ladder I'm to short. 3) I don't have the right batteries.
I have to admit I did have the thought to grab a broom handle and either whack it off the ceiling or poke it beyond ability to chirp.
But then I thought Stan might not be to happy with me when he came home to find all our smoke detectors systematically murdered as they each ran out of juice.
I've had plenty of male neighbors and family members offer me their services to help with any manly thing I might need done. ( This probably fits that bill ) I havn't really had to ask for anything yet. Honestly most things i just figure out myself. But this....I'm not sure I can handle this much longer. Chirp!....Chirp! I think my eye is starting to twitch:(
I guess, I'll just have to hold the pillow over my head until morning. Then I'm going to make a phone call. Who knows maybe I'll call my long lost Home Teacher;)
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Okay, that really is the most annoying sound ever! I hope you find someone to help you. Oh and I love all the lake pictures!
Ours started chirping one night and Ross was too lazy to change it. He asked me if it could wait until morning. To which I said NO! lol. There is no way I could sleep with that noise - even if it was all the way downstairs. Sorry about your shortness ;) I hope you can find someone to help you!
Make it stoooop!!! Ahhh!!
Post a Comment