My Mom and Dad gave us this awesome as seen on T.V. wonder for Christmas. I had been secretly eyeing contraption for months now. But hadn't told anyone so it was a fun Christmas surprise. As you can see the test panel thought the brownies were great. Except for Todd, who was the one who begged me to make the brownies, and then fell asleep waiting for them to come out of the oven. (Don't worry we saved him one)
From the cooks point of view here are the reasons I liked this set:
* Automatic portion control! ( None of that "HIS PIECE IS BIGGER" going on)
* EASY clean up. It's all non stick. No scrapping required:)
* Perfect evenly cooked brownies. (Each piece has a wonderful crisp outside and a soft chewy inside.)
I'm excited to try some more recipes with this pan. This pan works just like the infomercial claims it does. If you like Brownies (who doesn't) this pan is for you.


4 comments:
I love it! I have been wanting one of those pans!
Thanks for the review! I've been wondering if that works well. I think I might need one. Those brownies look yummy!!
My husband doesn't like brownies! I know. What is up with that?! I still have also wanted that pan. But if I make them, then I eat the whole pan since Anna is allergic to eggs and Ross doesn't enjoy. Not that there is problem in me doing it, but my waist line begs to differ. lol. I loved the review though - good to know it is as claimed in case I do want to purchase one day!
Your brownies look so YUMMY! That is so cute Todd fell asleep while waiting. Darling children. :)
Post a Comment