I was in charge of the trail mix table. There were 10 plates of 10 different kinds of treats.
I supervised each child counting out 10 of each thing so that the treats in their bag equaled 100.
The other activities were things like; how many times they could write their name in 100 seconds, What would you buy with 100 dollars? ( Grayde: a monster truck)
Making a crown, Stamping their fingerprint 100 times and drawing a picture of how they think they might look when they turn 100 years old.
The day was perfectly entertaining for a 5 year old, but it proved to be a bit much for Layla. It tuckered her right out. She started out in my Moby wrap, but got really grumpy so I set her on the floor with a treat bag for a second. She fell fast asleep face down on the bag. The marker I was using to label the bags even left red prints on her face.


7 comments:
Good for you, doing your last two births how you imagined they should be. I wish more women would have faith in themselves to let their body do the work instead of artificial drugs pumped into their bodies. It does make such a difference. thanks for your comment!
BTW, love the sleeping baby picture!
He still looks pretty good, even for a "100" year old. :) If she can fall asleep with all that kindergarten madness, she must have really been tired, so cute though.
what a cute grandpa and cute baby!
What an adorable old man! I really love you and my prayers are with you. I'm gonna try and call you tomorrow! xoxoxo
Oh, darling kidlins!
Oh my DEAR . . . What fun!!! Glad you enjoy the brownie pan; poor POOR Toddy;o/ That's the cutest old man ever... lololo and what a Dear Dolly asleep right there! Glad for this Blog, it helps us be a part of the important stuff ;O) Much Luv, Mum
Post a Comment