Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Way to go Grayde!



Grayden or "Grayde", as Todd so adorably calls him. Entered the schools fine arts contest and won a first and second place ribbon for 2 of his entries. We're so proud of him.


His first place ribbon was for his rock collection that he's been working on for years. I helped him make a box to put it all in, but he hand wrote information cards about each of the big rocks and painted and decorated an egg carton for the smaller ones.


Grayden's second place ribbon was for a colored pencil drawing of a pirate ship. He was so proud of the little trophy and ribbons he got to bring home. Stan and I got a big kick about the little display he put together on the mantle in his bedroom.


Here are some pictures of him and his classmates recieving their rewards.

I don't think he quite knew what to do with himself on stage. He really was happier than he looks;)

We love you Grayde!

3 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

awww he's as talented as his momma!

Jenny said...

How fun- way to go! I love his display, so proud :)

The Thornley's said...

Congratulations grayden! How exciting I cant wait to see your awards. Very cute shani you are an awesome mom:)

Blog Archive