Sunday, December 13, 2009

Layla, Layla puddin and pie pinched the boys and made them cry!

We had Stan's brother and sister along with their families over for dinner tonight. I was so busy hosting the party that I didn't take very many pictures. I did manage to get this cute picture of the two babies at the party who almost died of hug and kiss over dose.

Layla likes to tease the boys already! She thinks its funny to pinch her cousin who is 3 weeks older and about a foot bigger! Oh boy, are we in for trouble or what?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ha that's funny.... I love that pic on your header...Soooo sweet!

Megan said...

Haha. Awesome. At least you know she will be able to defend herself, right?! And who can get mad at her with a face like that?!

Chelsi Lasater said...

i love you xoxoxo

Blog Archive