Friday, August 21, 2009

Had a good laugh today?



Sometimes the best way to handle hard situations is to laugh,
This sure made me giggle!
I'd like to announce that I have a whole new respect for anyone who juggles small children along with school aged kids. Grayden had his whole first week of school this week and I about went crazy trying to not forget what time his afternoon class started. Not to mention all the fun it was loading up all my kids (new baby) everyday. Thank goodness our baby sitter Lindsay has some little sisters that walk home from school and they've been walking home with him. So that saves me a trip. Thanks girls.
Grayden is LOVING school. He's been so cute all week wanting to run right in and tell me everything he did that day. (Wonder how long that will last?) And on Monday he came in, sat right down and did all his homework. He finished it all before I could read the note that said it wasn't due until Friday. Here are some cute pics of my big boy on his first day.



I sure do love this boy. It was kind of hard to let him go. He's such a good helper at home. I'm really glad that when Todd starts school he'll have big brother there to help him.

4 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

omg, i totally cried reading this! my lil grayden is so big!!

The Thornley's said...

How cute. he is growing up. I got tears in my eyes just reading the post and he is not even my kid. I think I am gonna need some counseling when I send BryLee to Kindergarten. I think I might have withdrawels or somthing. Congrats Grayden you are such a handsome boy. I sure do miss you. Well good luck Shani!

Megan said...

I always think how excited I will be when my kids start school and then I think about all the running around I will have to do and things I will have to remember. I don't think it will be as relaxing as I want it to be. LOL. Well your little boy looks adorable and all grown up. I hope he continues to be super excited and to tell you all about his school adventures!

Jenny said...

Awe- what a cute big boy! I can't even imagine how you're juggling it all right now! A new baby is enough in and of itself-- hang in there girl :)
He looks so cute and so happy in those pictures.

I keep meaning to tell you that I have a nephew named Grayen. Just kind of random since it isn't a common name- super cute though!

Blog Archive