Layla Jane Dutton
Born: July 23rd @ 5:18 P.M.
8 lbs. 9 oz. and 20.5 inches long
She's as cute as a button and well worth the wait.
As far as our babies go they're usually very bald and blonde,
so it was kind of a surprise to see all that dark hair.
Everything went great, mom and baby are both healthy and happy.
Layla's brothers and sister are all very happy she's here.
Sophie said, " The baby came out. I can hold her today!"


21 comments:
Congrats again! She is absolutely beautiful!
Congrats Shani! She is gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys.
ohhh she is sooo pretty. congrats to you all. Love the name.. that is sooo sweet...
CONGRATS! She's so darling. Layla fits her so well. So cute! I'm glad everything went well. Hope you're getting some rest. :) Love the pics.
I'm so happy she is finally here! She is beautiful! Yeah!
She is so cute! Love the name!!!!
Beautiful! Love the pics of the kids holding her. So sweet! Jed and I love the name layla :) congrats!
YAY! She is such a doll. Congrats! I was hoping she'd have dark hair for you! What a cutie!
Oh wow, how cute! That's awesome that she's finally here. Congratulations!
She's BEAUTIFUL! She looks like her mommy! I love her little lips. The name is PERFECT! Let your fam take care of you and get some rest ok? Give your lil nuggets kisses for us!
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! Very cute name too!!!! Hope you are feeling well.
Congrats! She is adorable. Good to know that all is well with mom and baby.
Congratulations! You had your baby the same day as Nancy, Matt's sister. She had a little girl too. That's exciting, now I'll never forget Layla's birthday. Glad to hear you are doing well.
Yay, she is finally here! She is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her in person!
email me and I will send you and an invite to my blog. twright@bajabb.com
Congratulations! I am so excited and happy for your family! She is a beautiful little girl and I think it will be so fun for Sophie and her to be best buddies growing up. I can't wait to hold her!
Congratulations, Dutton Family! Layla is beautiful and certainly worth the wait! Hugs from the Stoffers!
Ohh, how fun! Congratulations! She's beautiful!!!
Congrats! She's so cute!!
Congrats! That is such a pretty name. I happy for you that she finally here!
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!! I'm glad everything went well and that your both happy and healthy.
Congrats...She is darling!!! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment