Monday, July 20, 2009

Come out BABY!

St. George Temple visitor center.

Waiting for the baby.


Me, Dad and Little sister Amber

Me and the Soapster after a swim.


Cute little Bug!


Sophie has resorted to talking the baby into coming out. She sits by me and she'll put her mouth right down by my tummy and says, "time to come out baby."

It is indeed time for her to come out. Today is her 4th day past her due date. I guess that isn't so bad. But I've been faked out now with 2 more false labors. On Saturday my contractions were coming all day long. From about 11:00 till 3:00 and they were averaging about 3 min. Then they just stopped. Then Last night I had some really hard ones and I thought yes this is it. And they stopped. So here I am on a Monday Starting another week still pregnant. I do have to say that not having the baby yet has let me spend some great time with my family. They drove down from up North to help with, and see the new baby. So far there has been no baby but, we've been to the Temple, the water park, shopping, up to Kolob to have a cook out and even to the movies. If I had the baby already I would have just had to sit home. (but I wouldn't be pregnant lol)
Here are the pics from our adventures the last few days. I promise to let everyone know when our little princess decides to grace us with her presence.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Ah man! Going past your due date is never fun. You are awesome for keeping a positive attitude about it. Although I wasn't as upset when it happened the second time around. LOL. False labors are just a mean trick though! I think it is so funny we finally get excited for contractions and get mad when the pain stops ;) Good luck and I hope she is here soon!

Jenny said...

Going late sucks! I was only 2 days over and that was enough for me. I can't believe that baby isn't listening to her big sister. I'd do whatever that little cutie said :)

fourangels said...

I was thinking about you all weekend! Especially when I saw your mom's car at your house! Hopefully today is the day! Can't wait to see your princess! In the mean time... keep having fun with the fam :)

Amber said...

Oh I totally thought I would be seeing pictures of the new baby when I saw that you updated your blog! I'm sorry that its taking so long- she must be waiting for just the right time. That's great that you get to spend time with your fam though. Well I can't wait to see her!- Oh and I LOVE Sophie's swimsuit!-she looks so cute in it! Good luck, I'll be thinking about you.

Jen said...

We were wondering about this at lunch today. I express my condolences in this difficult time. Good luck, and may she make her grand entrance soon!

Blog Archive