So this post goes out to Anita, a special person I will never forget. Thank you for your listening ear, your patience, and never failing friendship. I'm really bummed because I took pictures of our kids when we went to the park last week, but I don't have any of us. By the way one last cute thing this is the reason for the name of the post. Todd calls her Aunt-needa because he thinks that's what we're saying when we say, "Anita".
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Aunt Needa
The first time I met my friend Anita was in the church nursury and were both pregnant with our first baby. Later she also moved into our same trailer park. We've been good friends now for the last 5 years. Anita and I are alike in many ways. We both have our hands full with three kids. We could shop forever if given the chance and we both love to experiment in the kitchen (she's my guinee pig when I try new things). Our 5 year olds are very best friends and I'm sure that no matter where distance or time takes them they'll always remember each other. Anita and I have had many talks over the years and I always enjoy spending time with her. I've seen her go through some tough times and I'm always impressed at how she handles every situation. She's a wonderful wife, mother and friend.
So this post goes out to Anita, a special person I will never forget. Thank you for your listening ear, your patience, and never failing friendship. I'm really bummed because I took pictures of our kids when we went to the park last week, but I don't have any of us. By the way one last cute thing this is the reason for the name of the post. Todd calls her Aunt-needa because he thinks that's what we're saying when we say, "Anita".


So this post goes out to Anita, a special person I will never forget. Thank you for your listening ear, your patience, and never failing friendship. I'm really bummed because I took pictures of our kids when we went to the park last week, but I don't have any of us. By the way one last cute thing this is the reason for the name of the post. Todd calls her Aunt-needa because he thinks that's what we're saying when we say, "Anita".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment