I'm adding this cute and scary picture of Sophie, because I feel a post without a picture just isn't the same. Even if the picture has nothing to do with the post. lol
My mom will appriciate this picture. She talked on the phone with me the day it happened. Todd was supposed to sit up to the bar with his pudding and well...didn't and then left it. So Sophie came along and thought it was a shame to let it go to waste. At least it was on the tile right? It was this fiasco that led to the bath that led to my phone going for a swim. All the day before my boutique. No worries though my phone was resurected after a long blow dry and a rest all night long without the battery. It only has to last 2 weeks more and then I qualify for a new phone.
For those of you who came to my Holiday Boutique, Thanks so much. Your support means everything to me. It turned out to be a really fun day. All my sales ladies were really sweet. And everything ran smoothly.
Just to let anyone know who's interested I still have all my flowers set up in my front room for anyone wants to stop by or order for last second Christmas needs, and There are two parties still open.
Scentsy Warmers
My party is closing Saturday
If your interested give these girls a call:
Heather Chandler or Jen Chesnik
435-215-3783 or 435-862-2096
e-mail: sweet.sents02@gmail.com
Or just shop online @ www.scentsy.com/hjscents
It can be shipped right to your door, now that's holiday shopping!!
Steel my heart bracelets and Jewlery:
They make the cutest stainless steel cuff bracelets that you can get customized with all your kids. I had one made for my mom and she loves it. Both Sophie and I have cuff bracelets but they just have our names on them. I'm waiting to do the kid bracelet for when I'm done having kids;)BTW this company has some of the best customer service and product waranty I've ever come across!
check out their website: www.steelmyheart.com
and call Brooke to order: 435-814-1441


2 comments:
I am so glad you left your blog address - I am much better at keeping up to date reading blogs than at Facebook. Your family is so cute and so is all the stuff you make! Look at you go! You can view my blog at meganthemotormouth.blogspot.com :)
Hey Shani! It was so much fun to meet you at the boutique the other night, thanks for inviting me! We will have to keep in touch.
~Jessica
Post a Comment