
So, I'm rather embarrassed to admit that this is the my second fiction book I've read since having children. (The first was Christmas jars, and that was like 3 years ago.) I used to read so much and now I'm lucky if I can finish a magazine article.
So, I'm happy to say that this was a very good book to bring me back into the literary world. I absolutly loved shannon Hale's writing style. She's extreamly discriptive and somehow still manages to avoid being long winded or boring. In fact this book is quite the opposite of boring. It's a page turner! I finished the book in about 5 non consecutive hours. This book has characters that quickly stole my heart and I adored the ambivalent ending. I think I've found a new favorite author. I give this book 5 stars all the way!


3 comments:
I'm always looking for a great book to read. Thanks for the recommendation!
I love a good book and I am glad to know what others have read and liked so I don't waste my time on crap!
Good for you! I look forward to the day of reading again...I just haven't quite brought myself to it. I have started quite a few books, but I don't get too far!
Post a Comment