Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

My good friend Sara H. tagged me with this 4 things list so here goes:
4 random things I like about my husband:
He's a great dad, he hates it when work keeps him away from them for to long.
He's a very hard worker, and he'll help anyone that needs it
He's the most honest guy I know
He makes me a better person
4 movies that I would watch more than once:
Ever After
Much Ado About Nothing / Mulan Rouge
The Count of Monte Cristo
Phantom of the Opera
4 tv shows I watch:
I really don't watch TV, but here are some I like ( Ditto )
What Not To Wear
Scrubs
Extream Home Makeover
Martha Stewart Living
4 places that I have been:
New York (lived there for a year)
North Carolina (beach trip)
California (more than once)
Niagra Falls (American and Canadian side)
4 people who e-mail me regularly:
Shantelle
Shae
Grandma Peggy
My mom
4 favorite foods:
Chocolate! (this is odd because I used to hate it until I had kids! Go figure)
a good Steak
Chicken ceasar salad
Homemade wheat bread
4 places that I would like to visit:
Hawaii
France
Japan
New York
4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:
All the Holiday get togethers
Cooler weather
Maybe a trip to New York next May
Just enjoying lifes journey with my precious family
4 people that I have tagged:
My Mom
Erin Ulm
Lesley Draper
Liz Capsus

1 comment:

horsesaytheresay said...

Hey you tagger!!! I love your selections of songs!!!!

Blog Archive