Just recently while I was out of town visiting family and friends I sent my computer in for surgury. Today is the first day I've used it since getting it fixed. So far it's working great! My trip up North was a huge success. The kids had a blast, and I got to have some fun of my own too!
While my boys went to the movies I went to a baby shower and a surprize birthday party. The baby shower was lovely and the party was indeed a surprise. It was so fun to see old friends and show off baby Cinderella. She came along with me everywhere and was such a good baby all day. Even though we were there from Thursday night until Sunday evening my boys didn't want to leave. Before I left my parents house I helped my mom set up her own blog. It turned out very cute and I'm really excited to see what she adds over the months. I was threatend that if I didn't add to my blog more often I'd be kicked out of my friends bloggerhood. So I promise to do better. My goal is at least once a week. Chelsi, it was so good to see you! Happy Birthday again.
Lesley you're wonderful next time I come let's plan another party! Amber, You better send pictures of your sweet baby when she comes.
Until I blog again!
While my boys went to the movies I went to a baby shower and a surprize birthday party. The baby shower was lovely and the party was indeed a surprise. It was so fun to see old friends and show off baby Cinderella. She came along with me everywhere and was such a good baby all day. Even though we were there from Thursday night until Sunday evening my boys didn't want to leave. Before I left my parents house I helped my mom set up her own blog. It turned out very cute and I'm really excited to see what she adds over the months. I was threatend that if I didn't add to my blog more often I'd be kicked out of my friends bloggerhood. So I promise to do better. My goal is at least once a week. Chelsi, it was so good to see you! Happy Birthday again.
Lesley you're wonderful next time I come let's plan another party! Amber, You better send pictures of your sweet baby when she comes.
Until I blog again!

