Thursday, March 20, 2008

A great weekend!




I just posted the pictures from last weekend. Even if I do say so my self.... They are sooo cute. I just had to put a picture of Chelsi's cake on here. Didn't she do a great job? As I look at the pictures of my friends and familyI'm reminded how very blessed I am. For any of you who know my brother and havn't seen him for a long time can you believe how old he looks? He's such a sweetheart. Cinderella loves him to death. She likes to pull his beard. lol
My boys are so excited to hunt for eggs this weekend. We're planning on spending Easter with the Duttons this year. If the weather is nice we'll probably go up to the Mesa.
I can't believe my little princess is crawling. She gets around very well now. I'm constantly asking the boys to pick things up off the floor because she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. Yesterday I even caught her standing up next to the couch and in her basinet. She want's to do whatever her brothers do. My children keep me on my toes, but I can't imagine my life without them.

Blog Archive