Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Better Late Than Never!

I know Easter was forever ago....I really wanted to post these pics. Other things just kept coming up. I even completely forgot about them until I just stumbled upon them in my photo files. We need to figure out how to add more hours to a day or I need to figure out how to function with less sleep. Anyways...the Easter Bunny did hop down our bunny trail and my sister Meghan and her family came down and celebrated spring with us. It was great to have them here. We all went over to Aunt Sherry and Shelly's place in St. George for the Easter egg hunt. Saw the cousins, and came home with an insane amount of eggs and candy.
Here are all the little second generation cousins.

I can't believe it's our kids doing the egg hunting now!
Tyson, Grayden, Todd, Brylee, Sophie, Grace and Layla in the front


Sophie decided she really liked my orange jello. Who's kid is that anyway?


Meghan, my very cute and stylish sister!


Koby, Amber, Sherry & Kristen



Grayden & Todd Checking out their loot. Dad and Kalee (holding Layla) in back.

All Layla needs is one good egg to gnaw on!

Sophie and Brylee snacking away. Cousin Gracie in left corner.

I brought that little M&M guy to get rid of him, but he managed to come home with us.
Cousin Kalee getting her baby squishin' on
The three Allen Grandaughters.
Meg and Bryan Hangin' out with Koby in his shades.
All Eastered out!
had too much fun together. They got up early on Sunday morning and snuck downstairs and found their baskets. When we found them they'ed already dumped, tried on, colored in and eaten everything in their baskets. When we all came down the stairs Brylee informed us that they already had Easter without us:) Thank goodness they picked out the right baskets and left the boys alone.
Layla's not really into bottles, but she's thinking there might be something more to this one.
One Happy little Toddy. So cute because at first he thought there was only one basket and he was totally going to share with Grayden. This is how excited he was when I told him the whole thing was just his.
Grayden's just glad the girls didn't dump his basket out!

Even though the candy's sick...ya gotta love Pez!

What girl doesn't like new shoes?


Layla wants to know where her sparkle shoes are?

Me and my sis...I'm the short one!
The kiddie table

Layla knows her Dad will sneak her some orange sugar water!

Hope you enjoyed my extra long, lots of pics post.
I'm going to start printing a book for each year that I blog. I just discovered that if I post a slide show for my pictures then they don't show up in the book. I'm going to be posting more pictures. Consider yourself warned!






1 comment:

horsesaytheresay said...

Those are the MOST darling Grandbabies ;o)

Blog Archive