Thursday, April 15, 2010

Toddyisms


My 5 year old Todd got to go with his Dad on a job a few days ago. Stan was using one of his machines to pull out a stump or dig a trench....something like that. I guess the couple had a Pecan tree in their yard and they let him climb up in it to shake some of the nuts loose. Todd Started climbing up pretty high. The following conversation went like this:

Property Owner: "Maybe you shouldn't be up that high...Climb down and I'll get up there instead."
Todd: "Aren't you a little old to be climbing trees?"

Stan he and the "Old Guy" almost died of laughter.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Haha. That is hilarious! And those cookies look so yummy. I just want to to reach into my computer right now so I could eat one. If only.... ;)

horsesaytheresay said...

Amber says, "Good job Toddy...that lil' whipper snapper ;o)"

HeatherStout said...

I so love what comes out of their mouths, doesn't it make our days so much fun? P.S. I don't think Todd's hair could be any cuter if it tried:)

The White's said...

I love the things kids say...SO FUNNY!

Jenny said...

Too funny! Kids get away with saying it how it is since they're so innocent and cute, if only I could ;)

Chelsi Lasater said...

Hahahaha!!

Blog Archive