Friday, March 26, 2010

Feel that beat?

A few days ago Sophie got a wild hair and decided she was a drummer babe. She changed into a snazzy new outfit. (love the hat) Found an empty # 10 can in the pantry and started singing and drumming at the top of her lungs for at least an hour. Her voice is just cute enough and she's so darn entertaining that it wasn't as annoying as one would think. Layla loved it!

I love this picture. Can you see the freckles on her nose? She calls them preckles.

This video is mostly for the fam up north. I wanted you to see how well Layla can crawl. She's a little speedster. She can also stand next to just about anything:)


This video is so that you may witness the musical mayhem:)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Your girls are adorable!! I just want to eat up Layla and her cute big cheeks! I believe Sophie will have her mothers musical talent :)! Look out show chior!

The White's said...

She is too cute. You have adorable children. I hope life is treating you well. Next time you come up we would love to see you, let's plan a get together with everyone. Since it is warm we could do a BBQ or something. Let us know if you'll be up anytime soon.

Megan said...

Too cute!

horsesaytheresay said...

Oh so fun to see!! What happy lil' babes ;o) Just want to squeeeze those cheeks!

Blog Archive