Now this is what I call good old fashion (cheep) fun.
The property behind our house belongs to Stan's parents and every couple weeks or so the irrigation water comes on. Sometimes its in the middle of the night, but once in awhile we get lucky and it's in the day time. On one of these days we let the kids go out and play in the water/mud.
Here's my little bathing beauty. She saw the boys out there and couldn't even wait for me to put a swimsuit on her. She just stripped down to her diaper and jumped in.


2 comments:
How fun they are so cute. I want to come visit. BryLee would have fun playing in the water. I love you guys hope to see you soon.
This looks like so much fun! i can't wait to move home and have the fields for my boys to play in. Your family is so cute. Congrates on the 7 years, that great.
Post a Comment