Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sprinkler park fun!

I love this Patriotic swimsuit. She could be a spokes model for Capri Sun!
This is my summer time helper/ baby sitter. She's the BEST!
We love you Linds

I've become a target!


Heaven forbid I inturupt his fun to take a picture. lol
Happy Summer everyone, Stay cool!




6 comments:

Lindsay Lou said...

Oh my goodness! i do not look good in that picture! lol its all good though! thank you so much! i love coming and helping you out!! i have so much fun!!!! i love seeing sophee's smiling face! and haveing the boys entertain me with all of there cool little things!!! thank you so much ur the best!

Jenny said...

We LOVE the splash pad that's near here- so fun! I'm glad that summer is here :) Your kiddos are adorable as always. Cute blog background too!

Megan said...

There seems to be more and more splash pads around - but none that I have seen here. I need to find me one cause they look like a lot of fun and I am sure Annabelle would be in heaven. That first picture is to die for - she is so cute!

fourangels said...

I love the lazy days of summer! You're looking great btw! Count down has begun!

Chelsi Lasater said...

SO cute!

Natasha said...

Love the pictures of your cute kids. I agree that your cute little Sophie could be a model. She is so cute. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun already this summer.

Blog Archive