Monday, March 23, 2009

Bella Soles Shoe and Handbag Party!




To anyone in the Hurricane area or anyone who could possibly be. I'm throwing a shoe party that you won't want to miss!

Date: Saturday April 4th
Time: Open house 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Place: My house
If you don't know where I live then e-mail me sdutton12@yahoo.com
and I'll send you my address and directions.

My niece Carissa threw one of these parties a few months ago and I was really impressed with the quality and the selection of shoes offered. So, I decided I had to have a party too. There will be something here for everyone, from the sporty gal to the diva types. The prices are also really afordable. The last party I went to there wasn't a thing over $25.00!!! And the shoes I got were just as nice if not nicer than any department store or more expensive shoes i've owned.
This party is also just in time for all the brand new shoes for spring. If any of you are as excited as me to get a peddie and throw on some cute sandals then make sure to drop by! By the way there are also really cute sunglasses and bags for sale. Don't miss out!
I'll also be putting out my flower hair clips. I'm not doing a spring boutique this year so I thought I'd use this party as a way to get some of my stuff out there.

Hope to see you there!

BTW: there will be door prizes, and if you bring a friend you'll get extra chances to win.
Take a peak at some of the shoes they have to offer. The website does not show every shoe available. There is a much larger selection at the parties. www.bellasoles.com but it will give you an idea of what to expect.

2 comments:

Megan said...

How have I missed all these updates/posts?! I wish I lives closer because that sounds like a fabulous party. And affordable too - jealous. Congrats on the girl too - that will be so fun having 2 of each. Hope you are feeling well!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Sounds like so much fun. I wanted to go to Carissa's party, but had something else going. So hopefully I can make it to yours...exciting!!

Blog Archive