What girl doesn't like a new pair of shoes? I went into payless just for the heck of it the other day and got the blue and brown ones on sale! The red ones I've been loving for a couple of months now, I got them at Ross. Why is it that shoes feel like old friends? Is it because when we pack on the pounds it takes a significant amount of weight to change a shoe size where as a measly 5 lbs keeps you out of your favorite jeans? Here is an invitation to all my shoe loving friends post pics of a pair of your funnest most un-sensable pair of shoes. The shoes that make you feel like one hot mama or (insert your adjectives here)_________________. Instead of a Mam, mom, maid, cook, taxi driver, nanny, nag lol whatever the case may be. Not that I'm trying to slander these jobs it's just sometimes life takes over and we inevidably loose ourselves. If you decide to do this leave a comment so I and all the other girls that participate in the game can see what shoes make your day!
P.S. If you don't own a pair of shoes that make you feel good tell your husband that I've given you permision to go shopping! lol And I don't want anyone to tell me it's a money thing I saw some really cute shoes at Wal-Mart the other day.
P.S.S.
If enough of you play along I might even pick my favorite entry for a prize;)


6 comments:
ALL of my shoes make me feel like that!! Hahaha...maybe I'll post one of ALL of my shoes...that would be fun! Ps. Don't you love Bogo? I heart payless. And I heart you...and so does everyone who knows you!!
I better go raid my closet. Love all those!
Cute shoes!! I am excited to add you to my friends list because then I can see you more than once a month. Cute blog, you will have to show me some things to do on mine
Shani,
I love the shoes!!!! I now have to share with you the bargins i got last month. How fun is this!!!!!!
Shoes definitely make the woman or outfit don't you think? Super cute. I noticed your cute shoes on Sunday right away! I've been longing for the perfect pair of shoes from TJ Maxx for a month now. I just can't make myself spend that kind of money. Now, however, I just might be able to finagle a way! Cute blogging!
I love your shoes! Yes they do make the outfit. I know that mine are all saying yes she is the GRANDMA NOW!!!!
Post a Comment