So I was reading one of my friends blogs about how her kids wandered off the other day. And it reminded me how I forgot to post this funny little story about my little speedy. So here is what I left in her comment box.
I'm glad you found them safe and sound. This morning Stan and I woke up at about 7am and Stan noticed Todd wasn't in his bed. He looked around the house and couldn't find him. So then I started looking under beds and in closets thinking maybe he slept walked into a weird place. After about 10 min. we started getting worried. Finally Stan found him in the back field. And here's the real kicker he was running around buck Naked!!
Don't ask. We don't know what to say. lol
This kid is going to be the death of me! I promise he was dressed when I put him to bed. At least he stayed in the back yard. Hopefully it was to early for anyone driving by or any of my neighbors to call social services.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm pretty sure our kids would be good friends:)
That is too funny. What was he doing?
Hey i just added stuff to my bog so you will have to look at it I am really going to try to keep up with it. I love looking at yours it makes me feel like we don't live so far away from each other. so anyways you will have to look and see what i wrote.love ya.
That is so funny! I just pictured it in my head- Todd is such a cutie! By the way- I LOVE your hair cut! I know you did it awhile ago - I'm just slow at this blogging stuff. But I really do love it! Can't wait to see you again!
Amber
Boys will be boys! That's great :)
Post a Comment