Monday, August 4, 2008

Cove Fort

On the way home from Ogden we took the boys to see the Cove Fort. It was all our first time except for Stan. It was really quite a beautiful place for being in the middle of a million miles of sage brush. The couple missionaries gave us a tour and were really patient with our roudy boys.
Let's just say they had a major case of the wiggles from the long drive.

Here we are looking over the balcony.
My Little critters, It was just like a huge tree house to them.
And Cinderella just haning out. She was just happy to be out of the car too!

For anyone who hasn't seen this place I would highly recomend it. I thought it was just an old log fort, but this place was amazing!

1 comment:

***** said...

Hi
Our Sweet Daisy fabric line arrived today! Let me know if I can answer any other questions. Thanks!
Becky Sue

Blog Archive