Monday, July 7, 2008
Porter Family Reunion
We went to our Porter Family Reunion on Saturday. Even Stan had to admit it was ton's of fun. I think the kids favorite thing was a cross between the bounce house and fishing pond.This is the first year we've camped out before the reunion and I hope we do it that way from now on. It was probably the first time the Todd Allen family arived on time. lolThe food was great, we played kickball and Volleyball and told stories all night long. It was so nice to spend time with everyone.To all my the family we made memories with over the weekend we love you and can't wait to see you again real soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had such a good time. We have our family reunion next week and we're so excited! Your family is adorable, seriously.
I'm so glad you had fun! Don't worry about missing me...it was a busy weekend. We'll get together next time! I love you!
Looks like you have a really great family. I also love the 4th of July Parade slide show. I know its been a few weeks but I am just now catching up on blogging. Good to see things are going good for you guys.
Post a Comment