The boys are pretending to be rocks. lol
Don't Leave me Daddy!
Daddy's staying after all....now I'm a happy girl!
My little dirt babies!
The little rock wall
Silly boys on the porch

2 weekends ago we spent all day Saturday working in our yard. We put in a rock retaining wall, potted some planters for the front porch and the kids played in the dirt all day long. I have a funny story about my little Cinderella. She was playing in the dirt and I brushed her off and took her inside to breastfeed her. She ate for about 10 min. and then saw that the boys were taking popcicles outside. Of course she forgot all about the boring old milk. So I cut open a popcicle to share with her and when I went to give her a taste, she plopped a little rock out of her mouth to make room for the treat!! So the whole time I was feeding her she had that puppy squirled away in one of her cheeks. I couldln't believe the little stinker! Anyhow the weekend after we took these pictures we brought in topsoil and planted grass and a tree...yay!!!
Silly boys on the porch
2 weekends ago we spent all day Saturday working in our yard. We put in a rock retaining wall, potted some planters for the front porch and the kids played in the dirt all day long. I have a funny story about my little Cinderella. She was playing in the dirt and I brushed her off and took her inside to breastfeed her. She ate for about 10 min. and then saw that the boys were taking popcicles outside. Of course she forgot all about the boring old milk. So I cut open a popcicle to share with her and when I went to give her a taste, she plopped a little rock out of her mouth to make room for the treat!! So the whole time I was feeding her she had that puppy squirled away in one of her cheeks. I couldln't believe the little stinker! Anyhow the weekend after we took these pictures we brought in topsoil and planted grass and a tree...yay!!!
I'm going to post pics of the grass starts to peak through.


2 comments:
Nanna loves to see her family learning to work together!!!! What a powerful tradition that is getting lost...
I bet you are so ready for grass. It is like christmas when it starts to come up. It looks so good. YOu all did a great job!
Post a Comment