
Great Grandpa Wrights old Seeder

Deep Concentration

My Little Speedy playing Poo Sticks

Working men!

Brothers are Best!

Beautiful landscapes!

Sophie having fun, while the boys dug us out.

The Grills!

My Cute Family!
I got so carried away with posting all the pictures from our muddy adventure and big crash that I forgot to post all the pictures of us having fun up on the mountain. So here are some great pictures of my honey and the kids that I took last Friday.
4 comments:
Other then the mud it looks like you guy had a lot of fun! I'm jealous of how nice the weather is there.
Shani & Stan-
Hey I came across your blog, your kids are adorable! It's funny we live just over the hill and we never see each other! Oh well, we can always stay in touch through blogs! Ours is: caseyandheatherstout.blogspot.com
Shani! I was so excited to see your blog! I wish we got over to see you guys more, i'm going to try harder! We need to go camping together soon, it looked like fun!
You are so photogenic! I heart your new blog header...cuuuuute! I'll be sure to blog pics of Belle's party for her auntie Shani. ;) She says thanks again for her presents...I'll post some pics of her in her coat and a vid of her playing with the toy you got her...it's hilarious.
Post a Comment