
If anyone has something they've lost in the past, today is the day to look for it again. About a week ago I lost one of my very favorite grey, pearl earing studs. I was so sad because I thought I'd lost it at the park or the library, and I just knew I'd never see it again. I was even a little miffed because I'd found the stupid earing back in my bra! ( sure the part you can replace)Well today was a miracle because I was cleaning up some blocks in the toy room and I found it on the floor!!! I'm so glad I was down on my hands and knees or I would have never seen it. Not to mention I was planning on vacuuming when I finished. It would have been gone forever for sure! Also on Sunday we went to an Eagle court of honor and my husband lost his San Diego Mission pin. We looked everywhere with no luck. ( Wouldn't you know it we did find the pin back, go figure ) He was so sad. But today our luck changed and his sister was at my door early this morning with the pin in her hand. I guess her son stepped on it at the church and it was stuck to the bottom of his shoe! It's a little scratched, but a little buffing and clear fingernail polish might just do the trick.
Both items had prayers said on their behalf and even though we didn't see immediate results
we are feeling very blessed because the lord really does listen and he cares about things that are important to us. Even as small as an earing stud or mission pin. Have a great day! May you all find what you're looking for.
2 comments:
Aww great story!! That has happened to us a couple of times. He really does listen. The lilacs are beautiful! They're my fave. (They would be; they only bloom one month out of the year!) I forwarded the message about your boutique to Jaclyn, Shanda and Megan. Maybe if they can't make it down they could just order some stuff from you and pay shipping? I might buy some baby bows too. Send pics if you have leftovers!
Your post gave me lots of hope, maybe my wedding ring will turn up soon! Last time I found it in the bottom of Jada's baby stroller, so I'm blaming this one on the kids too!
Post a Comment