Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring has Sprung!




Spring has Sprung! Here in the south we are enjoying the gradually warmer days and all the beautiful sites spring has to offer. We had a great Easter in spite of 4 out of 5 of us being sick. I just found out that you can put pictures on your post so I'm rewriting this entry about Easter. I feel kind of bad because I accidentally added 2 of the same pictures to my post and the only way I could figure out to fix it was to erase the whole post. Anyhow we spent Easter Saturday trying not to blow away out at Elliot and Kori's house property. The kids hunted Easter eggs while the guys put up roof trusses. The boys each found plenty of eggs and had loads of fun with all the cousins. Despite the wind it was a great weekend to celebrate the resurection of our savior.

No comments:

Blog Archive